Firefox » Gmail Manager
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Argentina)
- Spanish (Chile)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Thai (Thailand)
This is a Firefox extension that allows you to manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications. Displays account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail snippets.
- Manage multiple Gmail accounts
- Receive new mail notifications
- Support for Gmail hosted accounts
- Ability to import/export account preferences
- Tooltip with account details and new mail snippets
- One-click access for loading your Gmail account
- Mailto: links detection
- Quick mail compose for Gmail accounts
- Customizable icon placement in the toolbar/statusbar
- Click here to begin the install process.
- A new window should open and click the "Install Now" button.
- Click the "Edit Options..." button in the yellow bar.
- The Firefox "Allowed Sites" window will appear.
- Please enter "www.longfocus.com" then click "Allow".
- Click "Close" to close out the "Allowed Sites" window.
- Click here to restart the installation process.
- Continue through the installation screens.
- After installation has completed, close all browser windows. When you reopen your browser the Gmail Manager extension will appear on the statusbar in the bottom right of your screen (see screenshot below).
If a new window didn't open from clicking above, to start the install, it's likely that the installation was blocked. At the top of your screen, you should see a yellow bar that says "To protect your computer, Firefox prevented this site from installing software on your computer." To install Gmail Manager, you will need to allow downloads from this site. To do so, please follow the steps below: