Firefox » Quick Context
This is a Firefox extension that allows you to display the context menu when text is selected. Saves from having to right-click after making your selection. Easily configurable for enabling/disabling the context menu for when an area becomes selected.
- Click here to begin the install process.
- A new window should open and click "Install Now."
- Click the "Edit Options..." button in the yellow bar.
- The Firefox "Allowed Sites" window will appear.
- Please enter "www.longfocus.com" then click "Allow".
- Click "Close" to close out the "Allowed Sites" window.
- Click here a second time to begin installation.
- Continue through the installation screens.
- After installation is complete, please close all browser windows and reopen them. Quick Context will automatically be enabled, just start selecting text.
If a new window didn't open from clicking above, to start the install, it's likely that the installation was blocked. At the top of your screen, you should see a yellow bar that says "To protect your computer, Firefox prevented this site from installing software on your computer." To install Quick Context, you will need to allow downloads from this site. To do so, please follow the steps below: